Toyota’s all new Loaded Container Handler will help aid your overall logistics with the ability to stack up to 6 empty containers high at a speed of 47 feet-per-minute. While speed is important, we believe stability is just as important. The Loaded Container Handler has up to a 275″ wheelbase and a rigid inner mast and telescoping outer mast for less torsional stress and better durability.
- Manufactured in the USA
- 90,000 lb. capacity
- CUMMINS 10.8 liter, 6-cylinder Tier 4 diesel engine
- Dana model 36,000 transmission with 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds
- Load-sensing steer pump increases vehicle efficiency by up to 27% over standard gear pumps
- Electronic declutch system for precise movement at higher rpm’s
- Standard damage prevention system utilizing ultrasonic sensors to decrease container damage and increase attachment longevity