When it is time for new equipment, it can be challenging to decide what equipment best meets your need. It becomes even more challenging when faced with many financing options. One way that you can save some money and still get the equipment that meets your needs is through leasing.
The benefits of leasing include:
- You can budget your expense – Forklifts can be a large upfront cost, but with leasing, you can have fixed terms and payments allowing you to budget your expenses. Leases also require little to no money at signing.
- You can maximize the use of your equipment – When you lease, you only pay for what you use rather than paying the full cost of ownership. Even with lower costs, you will still be able to get the newest equipment.
- Leasing allows an alternative to capital budget investments – Leasing provides you the opportunity to keep your cash available to reinvest in other areas of the business, or buy/lease more equipment.
- You can get equipment that meets your ever-changing needs – With leasing, you are able to forecast fleet replacement cycles so you can get the equipment that matches the patterns of your business.
- You don’t have the responsibility of ownership – When you are ready for new equipment, you won’t have to figure out how to sell it or negotiate trade-in values. Instead, you can return your equipment and replace it with new equipment.
- If you like your equipment, you can hang on to it – Depending on your lease agreement, you will have options to purchase or renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
Interested in leasing a new Toyota forklift?