With integrity, we exceed customer expectations at all touch points.
We consistently strive on improving our customer interface with honesty, transparency, and treating every interaction with respect by building a team of engaged employees.
Most dealerships promise the same things: great equipment, stellar service, a variety of parts, and a selection of used and rental equipment to fit your budget. The only difference with us is that we deliver on what others promise.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations at all touch points by providing you with turnkey solutions for all of your forklift needs and exceptional customer service built on Honesty, Transparency and Respect. We are happy to not only get you the world’s leading forklift, but also improve your warehouse efficiency through: storage systems, safety equipment, planned maintenance, and more.
What you may not know about Toyota Lift Northwest is that we have been around for 50 years, and it all started because two business owners were determined to have Toyota forklifts in their warehouse. In 1967, the Pacific Northwest was without a Toyota forklift dealership, so Holman Distribution Center owners, Herbert & Leonard Clark, began their own dealership in Portland, Oregon: CB Toyota Lift.
It is now over 50 years later and a lot has changed:
- In 1978 our business grew to two locations in Washington and Oregon.
- In 2002 our forklift became the #1 rated forklift in the world and has continued to stay #1.
- In 2008, our ownership changed from the Clark family to Toyota Tsusho Corporation and we were renamed Toyota Lift Northwest.
- In 2020, we expanded to two new locations: Medford, Oregon and Lakewood, Washington.
- In 2021, we began work on two more locations: Creswell, Oregon and Redmond, Oregon. We also welcomed Genie Aerial Equipment and Landoll Material Handling products to our line-up.
Though our business has changed from the family-owned Clark business to Toyota Tsusho ownership, we have still maintained the same welcoming, family-like atmosphere. Of our 120+ employees, many of them have been here for over a decade and some as long as 25 years. We value their contributions and the years of expertise they are able to utilize when providing you with the right solutions for your business operations. Whether its an equipment need, a warehouse revamp, or comprehensive service, we’ve seen it all and you can be confident in our advice.
How can we help you today?