Forklift Operator Training
Every lift truck operator needs proper OSHA forklift certification. At Toyota Lift Northwest, you can easily attend one of our monthly classes for proper training. In addition to forklift certification classes, we offer a Train the Trainer class, so that you can have someone at your facility who is certified to train other forklift operators. We value safety and guarantee to provide you with all the information you need to meet osha requirements and have the safest operator procedures.
Your operators will learn:
- Forklift Stability
- Avoiding and responding to tip-overs
- Performing daily safety inspections
- What to wear during operation
- Maneuvering a forklift
- Driving on inclines
- Loading dock safety
- Pedestrian safety
- Refueling/recharging your lift
Forklift Certification in Washington State:Sign up today! On-site courses for 5 or more people. Scheduling is based on demand. For pricing, availability, and scheduling, email Sabrina Kendrick or call 253-981-6406.
Forklift Certification in Oregon State:All classes are conducted at your site. Scheduling is based on demand. For pricing, availability, and scheduling, email Tony Morones or call 971-533-1370.
Forklift Operator Training and Train the Trainer courses are scheduled based on demand:
- Class 1, 4, & 5 Forklift Operator Training course and Train the Trainer course
- Class 2 & 3 Forklift Operator Training course and Train the Trainer course