Every Quarter, Toyota Lift Northwest takes the time to recognize one of our own that exemplifies what it means to “exceed expectations at all touch points.” This person is someone who has made a lasting impression on our customers and on their colleagues through their actions and attitude.
The 2nd Quarter winner is Mike Mundell, Power Division Supervisor at our newly opened Chehalis Branch. “Mike’s work exceeds and exemplifies company goals. He is very responsive and helpful to customers and our internal team. He cares about the company, he’s easy to work with, and he’s extremely knowledgeable.”
Mike took a moment from working at the in the new T-Plus Battery department to answer 9 questions:
1. Where did you get your start at TLNW?
As a Customer Service Support Rep in Kent.
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Helping start a Battery Program at TLNW.
3. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The desire to succeed!
4. What is your favorite part of the job?
Knowing that I have a helping hand in keeping our customers up and running!
5. What advice would you give to new hires at TLNW?
Work hard and you will be recognized!
6. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
7. What do you do when you’re not at work (hobby, etc)?
Swimmimg with the kiddo! Golf, Spending time with Family/Friends!
8. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
9. Where is your favorite place in the Pacific Northwest?
Any place near water LOL.