Every Quarter, Toyota Lift Northwest takes the time to recognize one of our own that exemplifies what it means to “exceed expectations at all touch points.” This person is someone who has made a lasting impression on our customers and on their colleagues through their actions and attitude.
Our winner of the Employee of the Quarter for Q4 of 2022 is Sales Support Supervisor Sabrina Kendrick. She is part of the team that makes sure new equipment orders are processed properly, from factory order to invoicing. In addition, she serves as the Forklift Certification Trainer for Washington State, training customers and Toyota Lift Northwest employees on how to safely operate these machines. She took a little time out of her busy schedule to answer a few questions.
- Where did you get your start at TLNW?
I started out as a receptionist
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
That’s a hard one ?
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My alarm clock lol
- What is your favorite part of the job?
The people I work with.
- What advice would you give to new hires at TLNW?
Ask for feedback and say no to gossip
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
My son Cortez of course 😊
- What do you do when you’re not at work (hobby, etc)?
I like puzzles and pull tabs
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Eat whatever I want and not gain any weight
- Where is your favorite place in the Pacific Northwest?
Any where camping and the Ocean