- Where did you get your start at Toyota Lift Northwest?
- I started with Toyota Lift Northwest back in 2014 as a CSSR. [Our CSSRs work closely with our sales team and provide post-sales support for our equipment, whether it’s providing basic tutorials or assisting with a warranty claim.]
- What’s your favorite part of working here?
- My favorite part of working here is every day is different, either it’s a new challenge or a new customer.
- Any advice for someone starting out in this field?
- I recommend you start in service. [Understanding the equipment] will help you in your sales.
- What are you looking forward to in the next few years at Toyota Lift Northwest?
- I am really looking forward to growing the new branches in our remote locations. [Two more locations, Chehalis and Mount Vernon, WA will open in Q3.]
When he’s not hard at work helping his customers get the best material handling solutions for their needs, Don enjoys hunting, fishing, and travelling.