Every Quarter, Toyota Lift Northwest takes the time to recognize one of our own that exemplifies what it means to “exceed expectations at all touch points.” This person is someone who has made a lasting impression on our customers and on their colleagues through their actions and attitude.
Our 3rd Quarter winner is Lisa Loeb, Service Supervisor in our Clackamas Branch. “She embodies the companies values and vision. Her leadership among the service staff, office and field are top notch. She handles any situation with professionalism and compassion whether its an employee or customer. Lisa is the true picture of a committed Toyota Lift Northwest employee.”
We caught up with Lisa for 9 quick questions:
- Where did you get your start at TLNW?
I have been in the Service Department for 2.5 years. I started as a biller now I am a dispatcher and Supervisor.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Helping build a cohesive service team
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
New challenges and my cat Finnigan.
- What is your favorite part of the job?
My favorite part of my job is solving problems.
- What advice would you give to new hires at TLNW?
Listen, take notes and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What do you do when you’re not at work (hobby, etc)?
When I’m not working, I work at my photography and writing.
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
If I had to pick one, probably mind reading. It would solve a lot of problems!
- Where is your favorite place in the Pacific Northwest?
Anywhere on the Oregon Coast. The Ocean is so calming!