Every Quarter, Toyota Lift Northwest takes the time to recognize one of our own that exemplifies what it means to “exceed expectations at all touch points.” This person is someone who has made a lasting impression on our customers and on their colleagues through their actions and attitude.
Our Q2 Employee of the Quarter is Justin Escherich, a service writer and transportation technician in Kent, Washington. “Last December Justin volunteered to help with handling the Kent transportation schedule. Since then, he has done an exceptional job and has taken ownership of this role, improving several processes along the way. He has taken transportation to the next level.
In addition, he’s still managing all his original responsibilities as a service writer.”
- Where did you get your start at TLNW?
Hire date May 23rd 2019
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My family, marriage and kids
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- What is your favorite part of the job?
- What advice would you give to new hires at TLNW?
That this place is like a second family to me, and really enjoy working for a company like this
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What do you do when you’re not at work (hobby, etc)?
Sports, spend time doing things with my family
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
- Where is your favorite place in the Pacific Northwest?